3 Justice Kelly Street, Forde ACT 2914
Scenic living within a premium location!
This light-filled and welcoming three bedroom home offers comfortable living within one of Gungahlin's most premium and highly sought-after locations.
Number 3 has been designed & finished with careful attention, providing convenience, location and above all, a relaxing lifestyle. Positioned across from open parkland, within a tree-lined street, offering a warm and friendly community feel, this residence boasts a north-facing open plan setting leading out to a scenic backyard, delivering a perfect example of extending the comforts and practicality of indoor living to the outside.
Some features include various heating and cooling options such as a gas log fireplace, ceiling fans plus split system. Enjoy the added convenience of your well-manicured, enclosed and low maintenance backyard; generously sized laundry with external access; double garage and more!
A short stroll to the popular Frankie's, with the Gungahlin Town Centre only minutes away for your many dining and shopping options as well as access to the Light Rail, opportunities to purchase homes like this are very far and few in between.
For more information on this stunning residence, give Alysia a call on 0400 880 915.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 10TH DECEMBER AT 12.45pm -
• Positioned within one of Gungahlin's most sought after suburbs
• North-facing open plan setting
• Three well-proportioned bedrooms each with built-in-robes
• Quality Blanco appliances
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Reverse Cycle Split System
• Ceiling fans to
• Gas log fireplace
• Instantaneous hot water
• Security System
• 6 x Solar panels 1.5kW with 2kW inverter
• Water tank
• Well-manicured backyard with turf and plantar boxes
• Positioned across from open parkland and nearby Zakharov Pond
• Enjoy the warmer days strolling the local Mulligans Flat walking track
• Close to Burgmann Anglican School and surrounding primary and secondary schools
• Local Forde shops nearby, with Amaroo, Bonner and Gungahlin shops a short drive away
Block size: 520m2
Living: 116m2 approx
Garage: 41m2 approx
Rates: $2,762 p/a approx
Land Tax: $4,193 p/a approx
Rental Estimate: TBA