8 Nina Murdoch Crescent, Franklin ACT 2913
Gorgeously Appointed Family Home Opposite Reserve
This absolutely divine property is something a little special, tucked away in a quiet street directly opposite Mulanggari Grassland Nature Reserve and north facing, the location is quiet and blissful. Your very own sanctuary is on offer, passed the pristinely landscaped front gardens, your home away from home.
Number 8 is a generous home offering four bedrooms, study, two bathrooms, three large and separate living areas, double garage with internal access and all built over an enormous 279.90m2. As you enter the home you will immediately appreciate the sheer size of this property and the number of wonderful living options that are on offer, and even rarer is the fact the home is built on one level. From the formal front living space to the open plan living area off the kitchen with additional rumpus room this home would easily accommodate larger family living.
Positioned on a generous 540m2 parcel of land as you enter the rear garden you will be in awe with the enormous covered tiled alfresco on offer and large rear backyard, enough room for the kids to play or dogs to roam.
Franklin is slowly becoming the suburb of choice for many buyers looking to purchase quality homes. Ideally located within the heart of Gungahlin, the suburb offers local school, local shops and short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi to name a few!
- Single level home
- Opposite nature reserve
- North facing home
- Built over 279.90m2
- Large 540m2 block of land
- Four bedrooms + study
- Two bathrooms
- Three separate living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splashback
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Open plans living/family room off kitchen
- Rumpus/theatre room with double doors
- Large 32m2 tiled alfresco
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Paved courtyard perfect for fire pit
- Landscaped gardens front and back
- Close to local schools and shops
- Short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Orientation: North
- EER: 5 stars
- Year Built: 2009
- Block Size: 540m2 approx.
- Total Living: 208m2 approx.
- Alfresco: 32m2 approx.
- Garage: 39.90m2 approx.
Land Value: $434,000 approx.
Rates: $3,101 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,520 pa approx. (paid if rented out)