8/20 New South Wales Crescent, Forrest ACT 2603
Leafy North Facing Apartment
This gorgeously appointed two-bedroom apartment is positioned in the highly sought after and blue-chip suburb of Forrest. Located in a premium boutique development "Grosvenor" (only 14 apartments) positioned on the first floor this single level apartment offers leafy tree top views all whilst facing north, an undeniable position. The building also has lift access to all floors.
From the moment you enter this apartment you will be impressed, a beautifully appointed kitchen with marble benchtops and quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, leading through to a generous open-plan living space that is spacious. The apartment offers generous accommodation that includes a generous master bedroom, open plan lounge and dining which flows onto your private covered balcony offerering a desirable north facing position.
The location is highly desired, centrally positioned in the heart of Forrest you are within metres walk to Telopea Park, Kingston Foreshore, a short walk to Manuka Dining Precinct and within close proximity to some of Canberra's best schools, Boys & Girls Grammar and directly opposite Telopea High School. If you are interested in purchasing this highly desired apartment, then please get in contact.
- North facing apartment
- Corner of Dominion Circuit and NSW Crescent
- Boutique "Grosvenor" complex
- Lift access to all floors
- Single level apartment
- Two generous bedrooms
- Two designer bathrooms
- AC Units x 2
- Underground car space with storage cage
- Bathrooms finished with marble stone benchtops
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living & dining room
- Beautiful kitchen with marble benchtop with bosch stainless steel appliances
- Covered outdoor balcony with leafy views
- Short walk to Telopea Park, Manuka Pool or the Manuka Stadium
- Short walk or drive to Manuka dining precinct/shops
- Walking distance to Department of Finance,DFAT, Human Services and other Barton Offices
- Proximity to Canberra's best schools
EER: 6 stars
Living Size: 107m2 approx.
Balcony size: 6m2 approx.
Rates: $2,500.00 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $4,308.01 per annum approx.
Body Corporate: $1,700 per quarter approx.