29 Benson Crescent, Calwell ACT 2905
A well proportioned home for the growing family in mind!
An opportunity to purchase this tidy, three-bedroom home has hit the market.
Set upon a spacious 657m2 flat parcel of land, this well-proportioned family home offers comfortable living with the convenience of being positioned close to local shops, schools and public transport - the absolute ideal for current fuel prices!
Number 29 offers a practical, flexible floorplan and has been recently refreshed, with the hard work already done for you! As you enter the home you are greeted with wide halls accompanied by dark timber flooring which flow through to all common areas. The sun-kissed family/formal dining areas to the front of the home capturing warmth all day round.
Moving to the back of the home you are met with a well-proportioned kitchen, offering ample benchspace and storage. An open plan living/meals area offers a flexible space, flowing out to the generously sized covered alfresco being perfect for those who love to entertain!
The large backyard is perfect for families. Flat, luscious lawn setting the perfect environment for the kids to play, or perhaps running room for the family pets. There is even a sectioned area ready for a veggie or herb patch!
Conveniently positioned only a short stroll to Calwell shopping centre and a short 5 minute drive to Southpoint, BrewBar and all of the cafes and shopping that the Tuggeranong Town Centre has to offer, this residence is not to be missed!
* Generous 657m2 flat parcel of land
* Sun-kissed family/formal dining areas
* Separate living areas
* Open plan kitchen/living/meals
* Westinghouse oven
* Three bedrooms each with built-in-robes
* Well-proportioned bathroom with bath and shower
* Wall heater to living area
* Reverse cycle split system to master bedroom and living area
* Laundry with external access
* Spacious backyard perfect for kids or pets to play
* Double lock up garage
* Walking distance to local shops, public transport, St. Francis of Assisi's Primary & Calwell High
* Short 5 minute drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre
BLOCK SIZE: 657m2
LIVING: 130m2 approx
GARAGE: 44m2 approx
RATES: $2,379 approx pa
LAND TAX: $3,134 approx pa
RENTAL ESTIMATE: $600-650 per week