73 Holden Crescent, Wanniassa ACT 2903
Above Average building report, complete with DA Approved plans to extend!
It is by no surprise that Wanniassa has become one of the most favoured and in demand suburbs within the North Tuggeranong region.
Conveniently positioned between Woden and Tuggeranong town centres, surrounded by a multitude of shopping and dining options, as well as a variety of reserves, hikes and walking tracks, you will never be short for things to do! This partly renovated, beautifully presented and perfectly positioned family home offers added convenience within walking distance to quality schools and local shops.
Number 73 is perched in a quiet and leafy loop street, sitting on a generous and elevated 1057m2 parcel of land. Offering 3 bedrooms in the main residence with access to the bathroom and separate restroom, along with an additional self-contained unit, complete with ensuite, kitchenette/laundry, bar and separate hot water system, this is the perfect set up for teens, in-laws or guests.
For growing families, you have the peace of mind with DA Approved plans to connect the unit to the main residence, providing the potential to extend and recreate your very own abode!
Separating the two residences is a large covered entertaining area, surrounded by luscious well maintained green lawns with easy to care for gardens, and a plantar box to grow your own herbs and veggies – The perfect setting for downtime with family and friends on a warm, sunny afternoon.
This charming Wanniassa residence has truly been loved and been home to generations over the years. The time has come to change hands; for another chapter to begin, adding your own personal touch and creating new, special memories.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 27TH AUGUST | 11AM -
Contact Alysia on 0400 880 915 for more information.
• Slightly elevated position upon a large 1057m2 corner block a quiet loop street
• Partly renovated home with potential to extend
• Three bedrooms in main house, two with built-in-robes
• Large self-contained unit with kitchenette/laundry, bar, and ensuite (approx. 65m2)
• Open plan kitchen/living with separate formal dining room
• Sunken sun-kissed family room to the front of the home
• DA Approved plans to extend main house and join flat
• Private backyard with low maintenance gardens
• Extensive paving with generous covered entertaining area
• Ducted gas heating
• Two Reverse Cycle split systems
• Gas HWS to main house
• Electric HWS to unit
• Double garage plus additional carport
• Two sheds plus additional Storeroom for an abundance of storage/workshop space
• Convenience of proximity to a variety of shopping centres such as Erindale Shops, Woden Westfield and Southpoint Tuggeranong
• Close to Wanniassa Hills Primary, Erindale College, St. Anthony's Primary and St. Mary Mackillop College
• Wanniassa Hills, Mount Taylor and Farrer Ridge Nature Reserves and local Playgrounds nearby
Year Built: 1978
Block Size: 1057m2
Living Size: 186m2
Rates: $2,977 approx p/a
Land Tax: $4,334 approx p/a
Rental Estimate: $TBA