5A Brough Place, Chapman ACT 2611
High quality - low maintenance living
** UNDER OFFER 30/11/22 - NO OPEN TIMES SCHEDULED **
A rare offering in the very sought-after suburb of Chapman, presenting a great opportunity to secure a quality home.
Positioned within a leafy street, close to many playgrounds and the scenic views of the local Cooleman Ridge Nature Track, this brand new 3-bedroom dual-occupancy residence offers a welcoming entry, high ceilings, wide doorways upon an open setting with quality inclusions, and has been built upon a single level to suit new families and downsizers alike.
Number 5A is privately tucked away behind a long driveway upon a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by mature, well-established trees and gardens and welcoming the morning sun with its northerly aspect. This home truly is a great example of open space and natural light, delivering a warm, sun-kissed setting.
With an impressive 7.4 EER the property has been designed to keep cool in summer and warm during the cooler months. Cut down your energy costs and SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! $$$
With its convenient proximity to the natural environment of Cooleman Ridge and beyond, with easy access to the city via Tuggeranong Parkway you will never be short of things to do. "The Ridge" is well known for its walking tracks and scenic open spaces; A great place for families to take the kids and explore what nature has to offer.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER | 2PM -
• Brand new single level 3 bedroom residence
• EER 7.4
• Sunny, warm northerly aspect
• Welcoming entry, privately offset behind a long driveway within a quiet leafy street
• Open plan setting with ample storage
• Living area opens out to your own private courtyard
• Master bedroom with ensuite and BIR
• Two additional bedrooms each with BIR
• European laundry in garage
• Main bathroom offering a bath and shower
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Linen cupboard upon entry
• High 2.55m ceilings
• Wide 2.04m doorways
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Low maintenance, fully landscaped yard
• 2000L water tank with pump
• Single lock up garage plus additional carport
• Cooleman Ridge nature reserve walking track nearby