2 Camm Street, Holder ACT 2611
EXQUISTELY RENOVATED HOME
This stunning home is located in a quiet leafy street has been superbly renovated and updated throughout, positioned on a generous 741m2 corner block of land, offering stunning landscaped gardens to the front and rear, this is the most picturesque home, ready to move in and enjoy.
Number 2 is beautiful three-bedroom, two-bathroom home that has been extensively renovated throughout. As you enter the home you are greeted with a stunning designer kitchen with new Calcutta benchtops, designer feature light, tiled splash back , dishwasher and Bosch Oven and Gas Cooktop, the perfect space to whip up those yummy recipes. As you walk through the remainder of the home you will find two gorgeously renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and a renovated laundry. No expense has been spared by the current owners in ensuring no stone was left unturned.
The outdoor space offers a large outdoor pergola that has been freshly painted with new laser lite roofing and the gardens are landscaped neatly the most ideal space for those with kids, family pet or for those after gardens that are low maintenance and easy care. This really is the perfect home for a growing family or downsizers looking to purchase in one an excellent suburb.
Located in the heart of Holder and on the cusp of Weston Creek, the suburb is well positioned and highly sought, two local schools, local Woden Valley Gymnastics club and a short drive to Weston Creek Centre which offers an array of amenities including, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets including Woolworths and Aldi to name a few!
- Fully renovated home
- Gorgeous 741m1 block of land
- Three bedrooms (all with new built-in-robes)
- Two renovated bathrooms (main and ensuite)
- Fully renovated laundry
- Designer kitchen with new Calcutta stone benchtops, tiled splash back, dishhwasher and BOSCH oven and gas cooktop
- Gorgeous open plan living area
- AC units x 2 (hallway and living area)
- Single carport
- Double entrance gates with car parking to the side area
- New LED lights
- New hybrid blackbutt flooring
- Ducted gas heating
- Back to phone security cameras x4
- New Colourbond fencing throughout
- Security screen doors
- New irrigation watering system (garden beds)
- Large covered entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Freshly painted pergola with brand new laser light roofing
- Freshly painted external roof and guttering
- Freshly repainted under eaves
- Professionally landscaped gardens with synthetic grass
- EER: 2 stars
- Year Built: 1970
- Block Size: 740m2 approx.
- Total Living: 109.31m2 approx.
- Carport: 16.50m2 approx.
Land Value: $599,000 approx.
Rates: $2,908 pa approx.
Land Tax: $4,509 pa approx. (paid if rented out)