***SOLD PRIOR. OPEN HOME CANCELLED***
An architectural masterpiece, with a hint of Japanese flair; This truly magnificent residence is welcomed to the market. By far, one of the suburbs finest designs, this is a home of breathtaking proportions, impressive finishes and inclusions, each set upon a clean, luxuriously warm toned pallet, and nestled within one of Woden Valley's most sought after and desired locations.
This architectural marvel was designed by renowned Thursday Architects and built by Canberra's very own award-winning, Blackett Homes. The home has been carefully designed to provide a strikingly brilliant façade with curved feature walls with a stunning entry way all finished using natural materials; Wee Jasper Blue Stone, exposed beams and raw timbers and blackbutt timber. The owners desire to connect indoors with outdoors is also apparent through highly considered planning, views of the gardens from every room and seamless connection from indoor living to outdoor entertaining.
Number 6 is a gorgeously appointed brand-new home in the heart of Curtin. Meticulously designed and set over 335m2 of internal living, spanning over one level, Jenkins delivers a well-considered floorplan that offers generous size and multiple living spaces, whilst ensuring comfortable liveability. Offering a stunning segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and designer ensuite, plus three additional well-proportioned bedrooms each with built-in-robes, a full-sized home office, and a breathtaking open plan kitchen finished with designer appliances.
Gorgeously appointed and generous living areas are the heart of this home, high ceilings and full-length windows; maximizing a striking north-easterly outlook, ensure the main living bathes in natural sunlight throughout the day. The stunning outdoor spaces has been carefully considered with entertaining in mind. A solar heated swimming pool will be the perfect spot to bask during the warmer months ahead, whilst the firepit area is designed for those cooler summer nights and the perfect amount of lawn and rear garden for the kids to play. The generous outdoor entertaining terrace with custom kitchen will be the perfect space for those summer BBQs with family and friends.
Nestled within one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs; Curtin has certainly become one of Woden Valleys most sought-after areas. This carefully planned suburb was named after John Curtin, one of Australia's prime ministers, with its streets referencing state Premiers. The suburb offers an abundance of dining options, with its central position ensuring ease of access to surrounding shopping precincts, as well as a short drive to vibrant Woden Town Centre.
To truly appreciate the finesse level of craftsmanship and design that has gone into this home, you must come and experience for yourself.
- Brand New Construction
- Designed by Thursday Architects
- Built by Blackett Homes
- Single Level Home - 264m2 living
- Large 810m2 block of land – completely level
- Double glazed widows throughout
- Four large bedrooms + custom study room
- Two designer bathrooms
- Power room for guests with basin
- Double garage with internal access and custom timber tilt door with prefinished thermally modified hemlock exterior
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite walk-in-robe with custom joinery
- Contemporary kitchen with large island benchtop, Quantum Quartz stone, tiled splash back, soft close drawers, custom joinery and cabinetry, under bench stool seating, Greens Galiano sink mixer and LED feature lighting
- Quality Kitchen Appliances; Asko Steam Assist Multi-Function Oven, Asko Combi Microwave, Asko Induction 6-zone cooktop, Akso fully integrated dishwasher and Schweigen undermount rangehood
- Walk in Pantry with full custom joinery and cabinetry, sink and tiled splash back
- Designer ensuite with custom double sink vanity unit, mirrored shaving cabinets, double-head shower with frameless glass, floor to ceiling tiles, Japanese inspired bidet, under floor heating and private access to the front courtyard
- Main bathroom with custom vanity unit, mirrored shaving cabinet, floor to ceiling tiles, designer pendant light, bathtub and under floor heating
- Spacious open plan living with recessed LED ceiling lights
- Generous family room with pivoted timber hardwood vertical screen
- Large walk-in-linen cupboard with custom joinery
- Covered entertaining terrace, tiled, LED lights, outdoor kitchen with Indian Black Granite benchtops, custom joinery, sink and Weber LG BBQ
- Custom firepit area overlooking the pool
- Architectural entry way with exposed timber beams with Blackbutt front door
- Stunning 2700mm ceiling height throughout
- Raked ceilings in the kitchen area 4200mm highest point with automatic awning windows
- Gorgeous swimming pool, solar heated, tiled and with custom lighting (with remote)
- Wee Jasper Blue Stone feature wall
- Ducted heating and cooling – 2 separate zones
- Three separate hot water systems
- Solar electricity system 8.14kw
- Security System with outdoor siren, motion sensors and smart security kit
- Fully irrigated gardens with Hunter watering system with wi-fi compatibility
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Short walk to Curtin Shops
- Three phase power
- Designer lighting with recessed LED lights
- CAT 6 data points throughout
- R6.0 ceiling insulation to living areas and garage
- R2Z5 wall insulation to external walls
- Sound insulation to Bed 1, Ensuite, internal wall/entry, Bed 4, Powder room, rumpus & bedroom internal walls
- Under floor tile heating to all main floor tile areas, mudroom, rumpus, hallway, master ensuite and master bathroom
- Rainwater tank 5,000litres connected to toilets and laundry
- Exposed 8mm bluestone aggregate driveway
- NBN connected
- Timber cladding and solid aerated concrete board (AAC Hebel)
Block size: 810m2 approx.
Living size: 264m2 approx.
Terrace: 19m2 ap