44 Jiparu Drive, Murrumbateman NSW 2582
Spacious Single Level 552m2 Home with Huge Games Room
This incredible architecturally designed residence has been superbly constructed to a high standard, an enormous 552m2 under roofline property and has been built with high quality inclusions and designer features. For those ones yearning the relaxed and private lifestyle afforded by those who live in Murrumbateman this is your chance to purchase this remarkable home. If you have been waiting for the right home then look no further.
Walking into the home you will be impressed with the formal entry, spacious open plan living areas, high ceilings, light-filled living spaces and with each room offering a blissful outlook across the uninterrupted views surrounding the home. This is a magnificent home that would ideally suit a larger family looking to make the rural move whilst enjoying the comfort of an incredibly spacious home. Gourmet kitchen is finished with stone benchtops, quality appliances and large walk-in-pantry and the designer bathrooms are something truly spectacular with floor to ceiling tiles and free-standing vanity units.
Entertaining is easily offered with the home offering an enormous 156m2 or outdoor covered areas and games rooms with custom bar area and theatre screen and projector. This home is fit for entertainers!
Exclusively located within Murrumbateman and a short drive to Canberra, this is one of the most impressive property holdings within the region. An inspection is highly recommended.
- Stunning single level home
- Architecturally designed
- Uninterrupted views
- 1.88 hectares approx. parcel of land
- Built over incredible 552m2 approx.
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Stunning formal entry (double doors)
- Four large bedrooms
- Three designer bathrooms
- Double garage with internal access
- Segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite
- Designer ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath and double vanity
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and tiled splashback
- Generous walk-in-pantry with stone benchtops
- Three living areas
- Spacious open plan living
- Bi-fold windows and doors
- Open plan dining and family room
- Large games room with theatre screen and projects
- Custom bar with stone benchtops in games room
- Huge 156m2 approx pergola and balcony
- Laundry with stone benchtops, tiled splashback and ample storage
- Ducted heating and cooling
- 10kw solar system (currently $0 electricity bills)
- Data cabling throughout including foxtel
- Hot water: solar with electric booster system
- Water supplied through water tanks
- Communal Dam with access point
- Large 150m2 approx. shed with roller door
- Short drive to Murrumbateman Village
- Short drive to Casey Shops (18mins approx.)
Potable water supply: 120,000lt in-ground concrete rain water tank
Non-potable water supply: Jiparu Estate community water supply with an annual allocation.
Sewerage: bio-septic system
Services: 5 day letter mail delivery to the front gate, ADSL2 capable broadband, wheelie bin household & recycle waste collection at the front gate, school bus services to/from Canberra/Yass now stop at the corner of Fenton Close/Jiparu Drive.
- Block Size: 1.88 hectares approx.
- Floor Area: 349m2 approx.
- Garage: 47m2 approx.
- Porch, Pergola & Balcony: 156m2 approx.
- Shed: 150m2 approx.