1 Vandyke Street, Crace ACT 2911
This beautiful three-bedroom property is located in the beautiful suburb of Crace.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed to a generous open plan living area that moves through to the dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is well equipped, offering gas cooking, and featuring ample storage throughout. All bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes with the main bedroom having an ensuite and a considerable sized walk-in wardrobe.
This beautifully designed property is conveniently positioned on the corner providing a generous courtyard with easy-care landscaped gardens, space to entertain, relax and relish the outdoors.
The location is highly convenient, positioned a stone's throw away from the local Crace shops. A supermarket, medical centre, hair salon, cafe, bar and even Club Lime gym on your doorstep.
- Freshly painted
- New carpet
- Split system heating and cooling in kitchen/living area and main bedroom
- Open plan living area with ceiling fans
- Powder room downstairs
- Gas cooking
- Stainless steel appliances
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Landscaped gardens with watering system
- Double garage with private driveway
- Solar panels installed on roof
- Close to Crace shops, parks and the Gungahlin Town Centre
EER: Not Known
The property complies with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek permission from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
Apply NOW: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=Verv
COVID 19 Update: Scheduled Open Homes - Capacity limits will apply so please register your interest.
Click BOOK INSPECTION to receive more information on viewing the property.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Verv Property does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein.