11 Keewong Street, Crace ACT 2911
A touch of paradise, in your own backyard.
Crace is the perfect lifestyle choice with everything within walking distance, amongst a pleasant community feel. This award winning architecturally designed 4 bedroom home has been built to the highest of standards, and is ready for its next family to move right in.
From the moment you enter the home, you are greeted with elegance and space. A combination of high ceilings and a wide hallway leads you to the clean, neutral pallet kitchen with quality Blanco appliances, ample storage and additional bench space.
The lower level offers separate living areas with an open plan setting, all surrounding a quality stone island benchtop. Making the most of this impressive outlook is the addition of a retractable buffet window that opens to a well set out entertaining area, complete with established gardens, that truly gives a sense of a home away from home. Number 11 has been designed to do nothing short of impress!
On the upper level you are met with uncompromised liveability. Featuring a spacious master bedroom offering a walk-in-robe and modern ensuite. The 3 additional generously sized bedrooms each have built in robes and an allocated area for a study nook.
Positioned in the heart of Crace, a few steps away from the Hilltop Reserve and walking track, and a short stroll to the Crace shops. A supermarket, medical centre, hair salon, café, bar and even Club Lime gym within walking distance.
Some features include:
• Architect designed award winning modern home with impressive street appeal
• Dual level design
• Quality high end inclusions
• Single & Double glazed windows
• Neutral pallet offering wide hallways and high ceilings
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/family
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including master ensuite plus downstairs powder-room
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Enormous kitchen with stone benchtops, quality Blanco appliances and ample storage
• Impressive entertaining alfresco overlooking well established gardens
• Double automatic lock up garage
• Coffee Guru
• Busy Bees Child Care
• Crace Supabarn, Capital Chemist, The District
• Crace Recreational Park & walking track, Club Lime, Basketball court
• Your GP Crace & Capital Pathology
Designed with a green fringe, walk-ways, corridors of green, a community garden and a wetlands area, Crace is a lifestyle and has one of the best local community's families could be a part of.
Ideal for families and those who love to entertain. Inspecting this home is a must to truly experience the lifestyle on offer. Call Alysia on 0400 880 915 to register your interest today.
Build Date: 2013
Block size: 482m2
Land Value: $383,000 (2020)
Upper Living: 104.70 m2
Lower Living: 104.20 m2
Land Tax (if rented): $4,025
Rental Estimate: $700-750 per week