5/1 Calaby Street, Coombs ACT 2611
AUCTION BROUGHT FORWARD | This Saturday 27/5 at 10am. Register from 9.30am
Sunny North-East living offering spectacular views
An established suburb which helps form Canberra's desirable Molonglo Valley, Coombs is undeniably an on-demand location for many reasons, lifestyle being number one!
Number 5 is an executive townhome within the Shoji complex, which offers a warm, sun-kissed North-East setting upon a contemporary pallet, complete with warm features such as engineered timber flooring, matching timber open tread stairs, cabinetry and vanities, each complemented by matt black fittings and tapware.
Designed not only for comfort but also practicality, the home offers tri-level living with grand floor to ceiling double glazed glass panelling to each the living and master bedroom, not only capturing the northern sun, but also showcasing photo worthy landscapes to each Black Mountain and surrounding ranges. For those extra warm or cooler days, you are met with all year-round comfort with two reverse cycle heating and cooling split systems, as well as heated flooring to both bathrooms.
The upper floor accommodates a generous master bedroom with ample storage and ensuite, along with a second bedroom complete with built-in-robes, which also has access to the main bathroom. Downstairs boasts an open plan setting with functional kitchen inclusive of stone benchtops, quality AEG appliances with induction cooktop and ample storage, which flows onto to each your dining and living areas opening out to a sun-kissed enclosed courtyard – perfect for your morning cuppa or pets! Also on this level is added convenience of a powder room. Upon the Lower floor, accessed via the stunning feature stairs is your own added extra of enclosed car accommodation with a tandem double lock up garage, complete with laundry, storage and extra ventilation.
Logistically, the region is conveniently positioned under 15mins to each Canberra CBD and Woden Town Centre for a multitude of shopping and dining options, and under 10mins to the desirable leafy surrounds of the Inner South – the perfect location for picnics down by lake or nearby Yarralumla Play Station.
Like to stay active? Make the most of your surroundings with a multitude of walking trails, nearby parkland, Stromlo Forest Park, and mountain biking at Mt. Stromlo, or the Stromlo Leisure and Aquatic Centres.
For more information get in touch with Alysia on 0400 880 915.
- AUCTION ON-SITE SATURDAY 3RD JUNE | 11AM –
- Tri-level executive townhome within the desirable Molonglo Valley
- Offset from main road facing Black Mountain
- Master bedroom with BIR, ensuite and spectacular views
- Second bedroom with BIR
- Open plan North-East sun-kissed setting
- Two enclosed courtyards
- Two bathrooms plus separate powder room
- Heated flooring to both bathrooms
- Engineered timber flooring
- Timber open tread stairs and vanities
- Functional kitchen with stone benchtop, induction cooktop and ample storage
- Double glazing throughout
- Two reverse cycle split systems
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathrooms
- Intercom with alarm capability
- Own enclosed tandem double lock up garage with internal access
- Private storage within garage
- Stromlo Leisure and Aquatic Centres down the road
- Multiple walking and biking tracks
- Short drive to Canberra CBD and Westfield Woden for a multitude of shopping and dining options
Developer/Builder: CORE Developments
Architect: Judd Studio
Aspect: North-East facing living
Living total: 152m2
Rates: $449 p/qtr approx
Water: Separately metered
Body Corporate: $752.47 p/qtr approx
Rental Estimate: $540-590 per week