1/4-8 Daley Crescent, Fraser ACT 2615
High exposure opportunity - supermarket / green grocer / workout studio
The opportunities are endless with this 290m2 space! Located directly opposite Fraser Primary School, there are thousands of customers right on your doorstep.
Currently presented as a supermarket, you could move straight in and start trading. Or if you have a different business that would benefit from the high exposure, turn this canvas into anything you like. With multiple allowable uses including (but not limited to) a pilates studio, gym, convenience store, florist, cafe, wine cellar and more.
The shopping centre boasts ample free car parking and is in a great location. The building exterior has been recently painted, the outdoor area has been landscaped and new security lights have been installed. It's a peaceful centre that is perfect for families in the area.
Now is the time for a new wave of tenants to enter this up and coming retail space! Do not miss this rare opportunity - contact us today.
• Ample free on-site car parking
• High exposure, large building in prominent location
• Expansive 290m2 space
• Supermarket fit-out (lighting and floors)
• Multiple allowable uses: community use, indoor recreation, light industry, shop, veterinary hospital + more!
• Can also include additional 175m2 storage space with roller door access, kitchenette & office at an extra cost